The Amped Integrated Grip Line or IGL is Amped Airsoft’s original solution for replacing the weak and flimsy macro line that typically powers HPA conversion for airsoft replicas.
The Amped IGL is available with fittings compatible with most HPA units on the market from manufactures like Polarstar, Redline, Wolverine and Protech.
Despite our IGLs already being tough, we wanted to know what could make our IGLs even tougher and give the most protection. After researching, we discovered a few more types of sheathing options. Enter the Industrial Weave Amped IGL! These IGLs are fully sheathed in METAL for the utmost highest protection. Not only are these IGLs super protected, they offer a new type of look. These lines come in a Stainless Steel and Brass! The Brass is particularly an eye catcher!
The Amped Industrial IGL provides our customer with two super durable options not found on any other Amped IGLs while maintaining the same flexibility and durability expected from our Amped IGL.
The Amped IGL is constructed from a durable, widebore line and is available in Stainless Steel and Brass. Custom text is also available for only $1! As always, every piece is hand-made and tested right here in the good ol’ USA and carries our lifetime-limited warranty against manufacture defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in two different high strength metals, Brass and Stainless Steel!
- Durable metal stainless steel or brass adds style to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.