The Daniel Defense Rail Interface System (RIS II) was designed at the request of the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II program. SOCOM had a specific requirement for a free float M203 solution and Daniel Defense responded, designing a revolutionary product to meet the government’s need.
- Free-Floating Barrel Design For Increased Accuracy
- Two-Piece Design for USSOCOM Allows For the Attachment of an M203 Grenade Launcher When Lower Rail Section is Removed.
- Battle-Proven, 6-Bolt Bolt-Up System Securely Attaches Handguard to the Upper Receiver
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform & Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish (FDE or Black)