The Amped Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) Airsoft systems in the United States. To provide a superior alternative to other lines on the market at the time, the Amped Line was born.
Despite our lines already being tough, we wanted to know what could make our lines even tougher and give the most protection. After researching, we discovered a few more types of sheathing options. Enter the Industrial Weave Amped Line! These lines are fully sheathed in METAL for the utmost highest protection. Not only are these lines super protected, they offer a new type of look. These lines come in a Stainless Steel and Brass! The Brass is particularly an eye catcher!
The Amped Industrial Line provides our customer with two super durable options not found on any other Amped Lines while maintaining the same flexibility and durability expected from our Amped Lines.
The wide bore line we use allows for a higher rate of air passage than traditional 6mm macro line. This helps improve performance for demanding platforms like Daytona Guns or HPA tapped gas blowback platforms.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped Industrial Weave Line is hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America. Best of all, our lines carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in two different high strength metals, Brass and Stainless Steel!
- Durable metal stainless steel or brass adds style to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in with Dual Quick Disconnect fittings which are compatible with most Gel Blaster regulators on the market today! Redline, PolarStar, Wolverine, and more!
- Rated for up to 200 PSI. Do not attempt to utilize this for applications that require over 200 PSI.
- Color marker help identify length.
- No Indicator = 36”
- Yellow = 42”