1. Hard use aluminum alloy housing forged aircraft aluminum alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system .
2. Long eye-relief maximum eye-relief for larger caliber rifles and large exit pupil for faster target acquisition.
3. Internally adjustable since only the prism housing moves.
4. The fiber scope automatically adjusts the brightest level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions .
5. Totally battery-free design delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions-without the use of failure-prone batteries .