MAXX CNC style E Alloy Advanced Speed trigger
- CNC Aluminum Advanced Speed Trigger (Style E) is specially designed for fast response, smooth and consistent trigger pull on Ver. 2 Gear Box of M4/M16 series Airsoft AEG Rifles.
- The Advanced Speed Trigger has multiple adjustment points to control pre-travel and over-travel to shorten trigger pull and prevent damage to electronic switches on controller boards.
- The Advanced Speed Trigger is completely compatible with the popular TITAN™ Electronic Module from Gate for Ver. 2 Gear Box.
- The Advanced Speed Trigger is designed with relieve cuts to function in most Tokyo Marui (TM) spec. AEG and HPA systems.
- The main pivot pin of the trigger is made from Titanium for maximum strength and durability.
- The body of the trigger is CNC machined out of a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- The Aluminum and Titanium construction makes this trigger very light and durable.
- Moreover, the trigger is carefully chamfered the edges and securely fitted with three rubber pads to ensure comfort, enhance traction and secure grip.
- With the unique shapes, stylish design and colors, we will have an option to fit your style needs.