M stands for Modular.
Machined from Aircraft grade Aluminium and boasting all the same features as the standard MKTH v2 gearbox shell, "M" introduces more to love...
Modular design separates compression from the gearing section allowing for easy maintenance whilst retaining full rigidity of standard box.
It also makes shimming much easier.
Advantages over split design:
- Modular is the only gearbox design to allow for AOE tune under full compression.
- Because the lower half of the gearbox remains solid, it maintains much better rigidity and is, therefore, more suitable to high stress and DSG builds.
- Additionally, it introduces 0 new tolerances over standard design and there is no need for the receiver pin to hold compression and gearing sections together, no wiggle, no changes to AOE.
V2 Receivers compatibility:
- X-Power (BD556, Maopul)
- Warinterest (LDT)
- Wells M401 (minimum modification) click here for a guide
- JM Gen9 use Hybrid 92 instead
- JM ACR J10 use Hybrid 92 instead
* note: above items have been tested but other blasters and receivers may be compatible
What's included with the shell/case?
- mag adaptor plate
- M3 screws