MOE K2 HANDLE GRIP
Similar in concept to the MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop in upgrade for the AR15 / M4 that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter’s body.
With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2 brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform.
All mounting hardware and a basic grip cap included.
Made in the USA.
Available in Black, Olive Drab Green (ODG) or Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Replacement for AR15 pistol-grip*
- Rubber overmold on reinforced polymer construction
- Hard Poymer bottom edge prevents snags and grip damage
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Agressive TSP anti-slip texture
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage